Sunday, May 4, 2008

Garden Confidential

OMG!

I hadn't seen this until now. Shot last August for this spring, this was for the Canadian Broadcast Corporation, in HiDef, and my manner is so...mannered! Eugh. The interviewer was terribly conservative and kept feeding me lines, instead of the LXTV patter which I find so much more natural, for NBC (though One wonders about One's hair, and make-up...I was much more careful with the Canadians because of the threat of HiDef!). And the whole thing took an age to shoot - in 90' weather - because of the complicated camera involved...But it was interesting and led to new friendships.

Click below:

Rooftops in New York

2 comments:

  1. I would have said: "Fortunately, this is not my garden, and I'm still working." 'Cause if it had been yours, then the next day you might have been working in some awful corporate environment, or worse, not at all, and hence no creativity involved...

    Still, "blocking off a block"? ;-)

    But the picture of people crushing their houses under 20 ft trees inspires a cartoon. "Chaos in Newfoundland after a CBC program got interrupted in a critical part of an interview with Marie Viljoen. ;-)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. One blocks off blocks you know. This is Noo Yawk.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.