Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer fruit

There is really nothing one can do to improve good fruit. Just straight from the bowl is perfect. I am not a dessert fan in general, but I am a fruit bat. Which reminds me...but that will be another post.

Apricots are from upstate, and cherries from California, BUT, they are organic cherries and hard to find. I eat a lot of cherries in one sitting and eating conventional (Oh, Lord, I used a Wholefoods word) cherries really bothered me. You just can't wash them. I can wash a sprayed plum or nectarine, but not a cherry. At least I won't.

1 comment:

  1. Your photo shows these fruits at their very best, I love both cherries and apricots. My brother has been accused of being a fruit bat in his time. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.