Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September sunset

The luminous pink glow on the buildings across the way promised a good sunset so I grabbed the camera. Below, from the terrace - this was so pretty that I decided to climb up onto the roof.

I left the pleasant cooking smells of old fashioned raisin bars and lamb bolognese sauce (How to Use Leftover Lamb, Day 3), and was quiet for a bit with the roof, the cranes, the faraway harbour.

The sidewalks are darker now when one walks home. They begin to tell of people living in homes: the lights from within, the drawing-in.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, now that's what I call a sunset! Stunning. Jaw dropper. Not to say Jah. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allergic to Rastas, man.

    It sure was purdy, though...

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.