Sunday, October 5, 2008

Terrace in October


That was July, above, and now, below, what has become of them. I think these are L. "Dunyazade"... If they are, I prefer L. "Black Beauty", so similar, so different. Not that the beige-ish wall behind helps. If I stay in this apartment short term I think I'd better paint, it, too. If, because my new and rowdy neighbours are a great incentive to move. Interesting that I've lived through four sets of neighbours on this floor, mostly quiet as mice, and only this last lot has owned a TV. Which blares forth. So, if I can find another 66 Square Feet, who knows?




The Abyssinian gladioli opening some more...


The previous posts' photos were off because I forgot to reset my white balance. Um.

And the Icebergs, rallying. Their leaves have succumbed to black spot but I think they will bloom through Thanksgiving.

The grass heads of the Hakonechloa macra setting seed.


3 comments:

  1. The black beauty says thank you, and meoaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those real seeds in those pods? Can you propogate from them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miaow, indeed.

    Amarilla, yes, and I must do some research, but I believe yes. Would you like some?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.