Monday, March 9, 2009

South African Blog Awards 2009

So.

On the campaign trail. All I need is a baby to kiss...

66 Square Feet has been nominated for the annual South African Blog Awards 2009.

Being nominated means that someone or someones voted for 66squarefeet. I'm not a finalist or anything.


nominate this blog


Click on the badge if you are feeling kind. The more nominations the better. There are quite a lot of categories. Nominations are accepted till March 14, and voting is till April 1st, I believe.

5 comments:

  1. Damn right! After becoming acquainted with your blog I'm more intrigued about visiting South Africa than I've ever been in my whole life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, let's see how you do with speeches... And don't forget to throw in a "Yes I can (win)" here and there... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i voted (and added you to the Best of the Best, because why not!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BPG - thank you! I hope you might visit one day...we'll feed you lunch under the tree.

    Bence...hm...I'm more of a Maybe I can, type :-)

    Ms Hound - Thank you~! if you like jam I will earmark a jar of the 2009 batches for you. Apricot, raspberry, red currant?

    Jane, thank you! How's New Zealand??

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.