blank'/> 66 Square Feet (Plus): July of the year

Friday, July 10, 2009

July of the year

This was July 5th, 2008. Red currants. They were not available last week at the farmers' market. It has been a slower year. Things are late. So tomorrow I will hunt again, because I must have that jam. If nothing else, a blog is a wonderful way of knowing what the hell you were doing in the mists of time. I cannot believe I pickled those onions a year ago. They have been eaten, of course. Next time less sugar, more bite.

Huh. I wonder where that string bag is. I miss it.

Below: these are last year's Dunyazades, from the same bulbs, naturally.

Here is the current crop:

(See the sugar drop top right???)

Lilies are especially good from all angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...