Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What is a garden?

An apricot tree and some friends.

I declare it apricot blossom week in New York.


  1. this is a gorgeous photo. simple and a bit haunting.

  2. Enjoying the concrete painting behind, with delicate branches in front. A real NYC backyard.

  3. Hi,

    I wanted to email you in regards in any possible advertising opportunities you may have with your website. I'm looking to earn support for a national cause and get visibility for the "plant 1 billion trees" project. Let me know if you would be interested at all in supporting this cause or if you want more information on it.


  4. Simply stunning against the dark background.

  5. oh. that photo makes my heart sing.

  6. Enjoy viewing your pictures/blog and although I've never been to NY, it seems like I have been there this spring. I'm hoping to visit my girlfriend who resides in the Philly area.. in which we'll take a day trip to NY. I'm so excited. I live in Central Arkansas and have two (2) garden spots. We had fresh broccoli last night for dinner. It literally melted in my mouth... so fresh and with a 'earthy' flavor. Hope your garden does well this year.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...